21 Jun '12, 19:36
Gap Year Canada, paid full season mountain employment, the ultimate season on snow!
Gap Year Canada coordinates employment for those interested in gaining a job and having accommodation secured in advance to ensure your season in Banff is a success.
• Paid employment for full season working on the mountain (wages start at $9.70CAD per hour) Approx 38 Hours per week, and two days off a week.
Get hired for one of the following mountain jobs:
• Guest services
• Bus chaperones
• Base services/Parking attendants
• Restaurant (chefs, servers, food and beverage)
• Gondola & lift operations
• Day care - Instructors
• Ski / snowboard rental and tuning shops
• Accommodation for the full season (self catering based on shared occupancy in twin room) in centrally located chalets, Airport transfer, assistance with banking, SIN number, and Alberta Healthcare.
• Orientation, events & local support for the full season
• Full season pass and bus transportation to the mountain of employment with some reciprocal mountain benefits to other resorts in Alberta and BC.
- Applicants must be eligible for a work visa (18-35 yrs old depending on passport of holder)
- Extra costs are visa (985SEK), flight, travel insurance, police check, equipment, food, and entertainment costs (which should be covered by wages once you are working).
This program is ideal for those who are interested in doing a season, working on the mountain to meet other like-minded people to work, live, and play in the Canadian Rocky Mountains for up to one year.
- Learn to ski or board, or improve your riding -with over 7 months on snow Banff has one of the best and longest seasons available in the world.
- Get a job guaranteed, with paid employment and gain valuable work experience in a world-class resort.
Gap Year Canada, established in 2004, is the first and only Gap Year Company based and operating in Banff. As Canadians, and Banff locals, we believe Banff offers the best value, a massive variety of terrain for skier and boarders, and a full service town with a lively night life and activities to
keep you busy on & off the hill all season.
Full season mountain employment: Oct- May 28th: $5500CAD
There is a partial payment option available $3500 payable prior to arrival.
For more information go to:
Spaces are limited. Contact us ASAP to confirm availability of space and Canadian work visa's. Send Cover letter and CV to one of us.
Med Venlig Hilsen / Vänliga Hälsningar / Kind Regards
Rikke Pilgaard Krogshede Meldgaard
Marketing and Social Relation Manager
Gap Year Canada
Gap Year Canada
|Reacties op bovenstaand topic:|